Условия консультации en
Сontract of Adhesion
The present contract of “School of Plastic Surgery Doctors Patlazhan” (hereinafter referred to as the “Clinic”) in the person of Patlazhan GI, acting in accordance with the relevant Articles of Association, agree to sell the services listed in the catalogs of the Clinic, by any natural or legal persons, certainly accede to this treaty, in accordance with article ____ of the Civil Code of Ukraine (hereinafter referred to as the “buyer”, “Customers”)
1. Terms and Definitions
Catalog / catalogs – the relevant parts of the Clinic sites referred to in paragraph 9 of this contract. (Hereinafter – the “Site”), containing a list of services, their description, price and other necessary, in accordance with applicable law, information.
Service – all the services specified in the published catalog Clinics traded Clinic performed and does not contradict the current legislation of Ukraine.
2. Subject of the agreement. The order of conclusion of the contract
1. In accordance with the provisions of this agreement, Clinic sells services to anyone on the terms of this agreement and the unconditional acceptance of the terms of this contract;
2. The fact of the unconditional consent of the Buyer with the terms of this agreement are the following conclusive action Buyer:
– Register as a customer clinics on the Site;
– Order Services on the Site through the Web-based interface (choice of services, payment conditions, filling the information form of the buyer, and so on.);
– payment services in accordance with the provisions of this Treaty;
3. The time of conclusion of this Agreement shall be the moment of full payment of the ordered services in accordance with para. 3 of this contract.
3. Service fee, payment procedure
1. Price Services Clinic is set in the catalog published on the site. Prices listed in the catalog may vary Clinic unilaterally.
2. Payment is made by transferring money to the account of the Clinic on delivery, by bank / postal order or otherwise provided by the law, ways.
3. Calculations of the Parties when the payment is made in local currency.
The forms and methods of payment of services published on the Site, and differ depending on the method of execution of the order (on the Website, by telephone call center or in person) and / or the status of the buyer.
4. If you pay the cost of the service buyer should follow the instructions published on the Website or certain bank (or paying agent) Buyer.
5. Return the money paid by the Buyer by bank transfer is carried out by transferring the appropriate amount for the initial payment details. Return of cash is in the form determined in accordance with the written instructions of the representative of the Clinic.
Payment can be made by purchasing single card / prepaid certificate, valid in relation to the organizations listed in such cards / certificates. Rights-holder listed on the card / certificate. The holder is entitled to receive the service, the value of which is greater than or equal to the amount indicated on the map.
3. The buyer bears the cost of the payment of commission for payment transfer in favor of the Clinic.
4. The service is considered to be paid from the date of actual receipt of funds at the expense of the Clinic.
5. The clinic has the discretion to establish a different percentage for the conversion of cash payments and payments made by non-cash method.
4. RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF THE PARTIES
1.Pokupatel has the right to:
– Require the clinics comply with legal requirements and the provisions of this Treaty
– To be consulted and further information from the clinic staff or on the Site. 2. The buyer is obliged to:
– Registration to read this Agreement, information about the services Clinics and other information for Customers, published on the Site.
Registration and payment for the order is confirmation of the fact of acquaintance and Buyer agrees to the terms of this Agreement, other documents and other information published on the Site or communicated to the Buyer by telephone;
– Self-check for changes to this Agreement;
– Timely and fully provide Clinic reliable information necessary for the execution of the Agreement;
– Timely and fully pay the price of ordered services;
– To keep secret from third parties their username and password to log on the website and password to access the e-mail referred to as a means of communication in the framework of the Treaty.
Actions taken on the Site using the username and password of the Buyer, the Parties recognize the perfect buyer.
Orders placed through the Site, as well as messages sent to the contact e-mail address of the Buyer, recognized equivalent document, personally signed by the Purchaser.
3. Clinic is committed to:
The performance of the Agreement comply with legal requirements, including the protection of consumer rights and the protection of personal data;
– To maintain the confidentiality of personal data of the Buyer, as well as not to transfer to third parties information about their perfect order and its payment discipline.
– Stored in its database the information provided by the buyer at registration and order processing, including personal data, for an indefinite period in order to design new orders received statistical data and information on the activities of Customers Clinics;
– Suspend the execution of the agreement in the event of failure resulting from the Buyer information or of doubt in its authenticity, with notice to the Buyer by e-mail no later than 24 hours from the time of suspension;
5. Liability of the Parties
1. For violation of obligations under this agreement, the Parties shall bear responsibility established by the laws of Ukraine.
2. Clinic is not liable in cases expressly provided for in this Agreement.
3. The buyer acknowledges that between him and the clinic or between it and the specific clinic physician relationship does not arise “patient-doctor”.
Services provided Clinic does not suggest the diagnosis, and can not replace professional medical diagnosis or treatment.
None of the products and none of the services is not intended for diagnosis of treatment or prevention of disease, if qualified medical analysis your particular case and status yours and health and plan individual treatment was not made previously it was not implemented, which can include or does not include any of the products described or treatment options.
. The clinic is not responsible for any actions of the Buyer that:
– I have not been agreed with the doctor of the clinic; or
– Have been undertaken by the Purchaser in its sole discretion; or
– Have been made by the Buyer in violation of tips / guidance / doctor’s instructions Clinics; or
– Have been undertaken by the Purchaser on time; or
– Were committed by the Buyer in violation of the terms of this Agreement.
6. PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Personal data processed by the Buyer in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On Protection of Personal Data”.
The clinic is not responsible for the actions of third parties benefiting from the Purchaser personal data, while taking all available and legitimate means and measures to protect customer information, register on the site.
The clinic uses the personal data of the Buyer:
• Buyer Registration on the site;
• meet their obligations to the Buyer under this Agreement
• evaluation and analysis of the site, as well as in the interest of the implementation of its marketing policy.
2. Acceptance of this Agreement Buyer Clinic provides consent to the use for the execution of the Agreement and on the terms of his personal data, provided by the clinic, confirms that giving such consent, it works its will and in their interest, as well as confirm that I have read and agree with the provisions of confidentiality set forth in this Agreement and in the clinic site.
Consent shall be given by the Buyer for the purpose of entering into this agreement with the Clinic on the basis of this Offer, the Purchaser providing information about ongoing services of the clinic. When processing personal data Clinic ensures that the content and scope of the personal data processing stated objectives.
After the execution or termination of the Agreement Clinic at the written request of the Buyer removes information about the Purchaser and terminates the processing of personal data (except for the processing of cases in accordance with the legislation on accounting and tax records and archives
The agreement referred to in this paragraph of the Treaty, provided the Purchaser to carry out any action in relation to the Personal Buyer data required or are desirable in order to achieve the above purposes, including, without limitation: the collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change) use, depersonalization, blocking, destruction, as well as the implementation of any other action with personal Buyer considering the data of the current legislation of Ukraine, and gives the buyer the clinic before the expiry of the shelf life of the relevant information or documents containing the above information, as defined in accordance with Ukrainian legislation, after which the It may be withdrawn by written notice to the Purchaser an appropriate clinic at least 3 (three) months before the withdrawal of consent.
3. This clinic will ensure that personal data received from all buyers, are not available to third parties without the personal consent in writing of specific buyers and Clinic used exclusively for the execution of this contract and carrying out marketing activities.
4. Buyer understands and agrees that any information that became known clinic for the buyer in connection with the performance of obligations under the Offer may be used by the Clinic in its marketing purposes, including for promotional activities.
7. Other provisions
1. All other relations between the parties are governed by the laws of Ukraine;
2. All disputes shall be resolved by means of negotiations. If no agreement – the court at the location of the clinic.
8. Entry into force of amendments to the Treaty
1. This Agreement shall come into force in respect of the Clinic since its publication on the Site.
2. Any changes or additions to this Agreement, a new version of this agreement shall come into force in respect of the Clinic since its publication on the Site.
3. The current version of the Treaty enters into force with respect to the Buyer:
§ Since the registration of the Buyer on the Site in accordance with clause 2.3 of this Agreement – to new buyers.;
§ Since the publication of the new edition of the Agreement, amendments and additions to it – for current buyers.
4. This contract is terminated upon the Parties fulfill their obligations and / or unilaterally Clinic – upon notifying the Customer by publishing the relevant information on the Site.
9. The list of sites in respect of which the provisions of this Treaty:
Denial of responsibility
1. Hosted on patlazhan.com page (hereinafter website) information intended for the free access of users to the issues that may be of interest to them.
2. All the information is available in its original form, without any guarantee of completeness or timeliness, and without any other express or implied warranties. Access to the Site and the use of its Contents, is at your discretion and at your own risk.
3. Administration (owners of the site, officials, administrators, moderators, and other representatives) makes every effort to provide users with accurate and reliable information, but at the same time does not exclude the possibility of errors.
4. Website patlazhan.com – a project with an open content. The Site and its contents are provided free, as an act of good faith on an “as is”.
5. The Administration does not give any representations or warranties with respect to the Site and its Content, including, without limitation, with respect to the timeliness, relevance, accuracy, completeness, reliability, availability or fitness for any particular purpose of the Site and the Content, in relation to the fact that when using the Website will not have bugs, it will be safe and uninterrupted, that the Administration will correct any errors, or that the Site will not be viruses or other malicious code, as well as the contents and the website does not violate rights third parties.
6. Some links on the Site lead to resources located on other sites. These links are for convenience only and do not imply that the Administration approves the content of external internet sites. In addition, the Site Administration does not bear any responsibility for the availability of these resources and their content. This statement applies to all links shown on the website, and the content of all web sites accessible via the banners and links on the web site at patlazhan.com
7. It is the responsibility of the Administration does not include control of the legality or illegality of the transmitted information (any, including, but not limited to, information transmitted between users, internal transfer of information in a variety of links, texts or archives), the definition of property rights or the legality of the transmission, reception or use of this data.
8. The Administration takes reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy, relevance and legitimacy of the Content, but it does not accept responsibility for the actions of individuals or organizations, either directly or otherwise carried out on the basis of the information available on the Site or received through it as provided by the Administration, so and third parties.
9. In accordance with the current legislation, the Administration disclaims any warranties and representations that may otherwise be implied and excludes all liability in respect of the Site, Content, and to use them. Under no circumstances will the Site Administration will not be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, special or other consequential damages arising from any use of the information on this Site or any other website to which there is a hyperlink from the Site, the emergence of dependence, loss of productivity, dismissal or interruption of working activity, as well as and contributions of educational institutions, for any loss of profit, interruption of business, loss of programs or data in your information systems or otherwise, arising in connection with your access, use or inability to use site Content or any related website, or failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, operation or delay in transmission, computer virus or system failure, even if the administration is clearly advised of the possibility of such damages.
10. For advertisements placed on the Site solely responsible advertiser. The site specifically informs that does not guarantee the ability to purchase or use certain goods or services at prices and / or the conditions specified in the ad unit (text, banner). You agree that the Site shall not be liable for the consequences (including any loss) arising out of any relationship with the advertisers.
11. The site has the ability to send your inquiries, comments, suggestions, and other information in order to include it in the relevant sections of the Site, which may be used by other visitors. The site does not accept any responsibility for the content and accuracy of this information or for any recommendations or opinions that may be contained therein, nor for its applicability to specific users. Moreover, since the Internet does not provide fully reliable information protection Website is not responsible for information sent through the Internet.
12. By submitting materials originating party warrants and represents that it owns the copyright on these materials, has received permission to publish from the copyright owner, or that these materials are in the public domain and placed in accordance with the legislation or the requirements of the source. The sending party also warrants and represents that the recipient has the full and unlimited right to send these materials, and that such a shipment does not infringe on anyone’s rights and legitimate interests.
14. Management reserves the right to make changes without notice to users about them. Also, the Administration is not responsible for the change, edit or remove any information that you added to the Site or other projects associated with it.
15. The Administration has the right to deny access to the Site to any user or group of users without any explanation of his actions and notice.
16. The Administration has the right to change or delete any information, graphics, audio and other data posted by users on the Site without notice or explanation of his actions.
17. Any trademarks, marks and names of products, services and organizations, design rights, copyright and related rights that are mentioned, used or cited in the pages of the Site belong to their respective owners and their use herein does not give you the right to use any other . Unless otherwise indicated, the pages of this site is not affiliated with the respective owners, and no one other than the copyright owner can not grant any rights to the use of materials protected by copyright. You are responsible for the use of these and similar materials.
18. Reading, distribution or modification of the information posted on this site may constitute a violation of the laws of the country in which you are viewing this site.
19. You agree that all possible disputes shall be resolved by the Ukrainian legislation norms.
20. You agree that standards and consumer protection laws may not be applied to the use of their sites because it has no free services.
21. Inaction on the part of the Administration in the event of a breach by the User or Group Members User Agreement does not preclude the Administration the right to take appropriate actions to protect the interests of the Site later.
22. All materials on this Site are protected in accordance with the EU and Ukrainian legislation, including copyright and related rights.
23. The layout of the pages, logo, graphics and pictures are posted on this site are protected by copyright.
24. If in accordance with the laws of any of the terms will be declared invalid, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
By using this Website, you agree to the “Disclaimer” and the established rules and accept the responsibility that may be assigned to you.
User agrees that under all the requirements and conditions of the FAQ patlazhan.com he understands, including restrictions (as well as any technical solutions), which are provided by the Administration on the site for any user.
The administration of the Site at any time have the right to make changes to the site’s rules of use, which come into effect immediately. Continued use of the Site after a modification constitutes your agreement to automatically enforce the new rules.