Liposuction – aesthetic surgery that helps reduce excess fat in the specific area (or multiple sites), for example on the abdomen, hips, buttocks. This operation allows surgical correction of the outline shape due to remove fat excess in those areas where they are located locally.
If the contours of the body are far from ideal, in the sense of correcting liposuction figure brings excellent results, instantly eliminating the abdomen, flanks "ears" on the sides and a double chin.
- The presence of excess fat on the abdomen, thighs, legs, hands and other body parts. Traditional areas of liposuction in women: the stomach, the side surface on the back, outer and inner thighs. Less - front and back of the thighs, knees, hips, neck, cheeks, upper arms, buttocks, calves. The men - the abdomen and flanks.
- Exacerbation of chronic diseases
- Manifestations of infectious processes
- Hight body temperature
- Decompensated somatic disease
- diabethis, coagulopathy
- recently transferred operations at the site planned for liposuction
- Сomplete loss of skin elasticity
- Сoagulation failure
Before the surgery, the surgeon will conduct a detailed consultation, answer all the questions, gather a detailed medical history and perform a physical examination.
For 2-3 weeks prior to surgery is necessary to pass the tests prescribed by the doctor
Preparation for surgery is better to begin not less than a week
On the eve of the operation you'll talk with the anesthesiologist. For 1-2 days before surgery, try to eliminate junk food from your diet
2 weeks before surgery, you should give up cigarettes and alcohol (it will boost the immune system and have a beneficial effect on blood clotting), stop taking anticoagulants (blood thinners), refuse to perm and hair coloring, limit physical activities and sports
The operation is quite simple. Choosing and mark areas for liposuction, plastic surgeon through an incision of 5-7 mm on the skin enters into the fiber a special solution, which liquefies the fat cells, making the cellulose softer.
With a special tube (called a cannula) that is placed in the subcutaneous space, and vacuum, created by a special device, the excess fatty tissue is removed
In addition to the drug, solution is injected into liposuction area, which prevents swelling after liposuction.
For any liposuction method there will be postoperative soft tissue swelling in the area of operation, which are stored up to 2-3 weeks.
Features postoperative course is wearing medical compression products for the prevention of skin deformation over a month.
*The result depends on the individual of the patient